The Executive Assistant will be the face of Tribogenics, welcoming guests, managing the office and providing executive level support to the CEO. This position will play a key role in a wide range of activities, ensuring the success of the company.
Tribogenics is commercializing innovative new X-ray technology, creating the equivalent of the transistor for the X-ray market. This technology enables Tribogenics to create the world’s smallest and most affordable X-ray sources for dozens of industrial, security, and consumer applications in the $20B X-ray industry.
Tribogenics was founded in 2011 and currently employs talented scientists, engineers, and sales and marketing staff at a world-class facility in Los Angeles, CA. The company recently closed financing led by Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund.
• Positive attitude and interest in Tribogenics technology
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• AA Degree minimum, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least 7 years of administrative experience
• Exceptional verbal and communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Tech savvy with knowledge of DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft Office
Tribogenics is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Tribogenics is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Our reps are located around the US and select locations abroad. Please contact us any of the ways below to request a demo.